Chiropractic Back Pain Relief
Spine & Wellness Centers in Coral Springs
Providing State-of-the-Art Effective Back Pain Relief
Chronic Back Pain – An Epidemic Suffered by Millions in the U.S.
Although there are many awareness campaigns surrounding chronic and debilitating illnesses such as diabetes, depression and arthritis, one of the most commonly endured conditions remains largely ignored.
Chronic back pain is one of the most common complaints for which people seek medical care, resulting in many complications that can include:
- Lost wages
- Psychological stress
- Lowered productivity
- Further injury to the back
Statistics indicate that 8 out of 10 U.S. residents will suffer from life-disrupting back pain at some point in their lives. Many of these people will suffer in isolation, with no voice and limited access to therapies and treatment.
Most doctors prescribe pain relievers for chronic and severe pain, which can potentially cause many adverse side-effects without getting to the root cause of the problem.
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy Back
At Heron Lakes Spine & Wellness Center as well as Royal Palm Spine & Wellness Center, we believe that patient education and participation in treatment is the key to success. Along with attending regular chiropractic treatment for back pain relief, we also recommend the following:
- Staying active and aiming for 30-45 minutes of gentle physical activity per day. Long periods of inactivity may cause stiffness and inflammation.
- Maintaining a healthful weight and eating a well-balanced diet. Consider taking a daily multivitamin.
- Avoiding soft mattresses, which can aggravate spinal curvatures. Buy the firmest mattress you can comfortably sleep on.
- When lifting, remain conscious of your posture, lift from your knees and avoid twisting.
- Don’t smoke, which inhibits healthy circulation and damages muscles.
- Ask us for tips on how to create a more ergonomically correct workspace to avoid repetitive-stress injuries.
Spine & Wellness Chiropractic Centers – Here for Your Health
We operate on the belief of integrative, individualized and compassionate care for back pain relief. We have long been trusted and respected by residents of Coral Springs and the surrounding areas, so call us today to experience a higher standard of care than you’ve ever believed possible!